Friday 21 March 2014

Cloud 9

Orange isn't really my colour.  I own no orange clothes, or orange shoes.  No orange jewellry.  And up until last week I didn't own any orange nail polish either.

Sinful Colors Cloud 9 is a sweet mandarin with a gold shimmer.  It goes on quite sheer and I still had a visible nail line after three thick coats.  I didn't really like this for the week I wore it but now that I look at the photos I kind of love it.  Maybe I should give orange a chance!

This is one coat of OPI Matte Envy topped with three coats of Sinful Colors Cloud 9.  No top coat because I had a feeling I'd end up removing this mani pretty quickly.


Because I found the this mani so boldt and strange on me I only lasted two days before I topped it with something.  And I absolutely loved the result!

This is two coats of Nail It! with one coat of Revlon Quick Dry Topcoat to smooth everything out. Gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment